Welcome to Hotel Uhland
Come as a guest and leave as a friend!
- quiet, personal, professional and safe environment,
- light and inviting rooms,
- sumptuos breakfast buffet,
- Wireless LAN free of charge
- sparkling, refreshing pool,
- namibian beers and southafrican wines,
- dinner snacks,
- located in a central location of Windhoek (15 minutes walking distance to the city centre),
- business facilities (eg wireless Internet, separate internet computer for guests) and
- lots of service (airport transfers, laundry, mobile phone support, and much much more
Is this what you want? Then have a closer look to what we offer.
Please note that our street has been renamed: it is no longer Uhland street but now the street is called "Dr. Kenneth David Kaunda Street".
We are recommended by our guests! Thank you!
Thank you for informing us about any problems directly and giving us the possibility to solve them for your. And thank you for informing possible other guests about what you like at Hotel Uhland!
HolidayCheck 2014 Certificat
Trip Advisor Certificate of Excellence 2013
++ Travel - NEWS ++
Since the beginning of March 2014 it is now allowed to pay for petrol with credit card. Not all the petrol stations in Namibia offer this service yet, but is is worth a try to avoid travelling with lots of cash.